END OF ANNOUNCEMENT OF VI EDITION: 20 June 2019
To facilitate the work of the jury and the Reading Committee, We are strongly advised to send the papers well in advance of the expiration of the tender.
The Premio Città di Como is free, autonomous, independent and recognizes equal status to all participants guaranteeing the total impartiality of judgment. The Premio Città di Como operates nationally and internationally;: the papers in the original language is not Italian must be received accompanied by an Italian translation.
- POETRY in homage to ALDA MERINI: participating in this section of the published works of poetry on any subject.
- NARRATIVE in homage to GIUSEPPE PONTIGGIA: participating in this section of the published works of fiction on any subject of any kind: novel, collection of stories, fairy tales, memoirs, biography, children's books, playwright. Special prizes will be awarded for the genre fiction. They required a short synopsis and a short biographical note.
- SAGGISTICA: participating in this section published works of non-fiction, a scientific or informative nature, any topic without discussion of field limits. They required a short synopsis and a short biographical note.
Participating in this section works ever published in hard copy or digital version ebook version or in different formats on the websites, blog o social network.
- Poetry Works: is a single poem, is a collection of poems, is an anthology of multiple authors.
- Narrative Works of all kinds: novel, collection of stories, fairy tales, memoirs, biography, children's books, playwright. They required a short synopsis and a short biographical note.
- Works of non-fiction.
Participating in this section multimedia works, which is published unedited:
A) "Recount": a literary text (in prose or poetry, published or unpublished, of any author), a landscape or a trip told through images and / or text and / or music.
B) "Expressions of the face": faces and emotions (of one or more subjects) that express emotions through images and / or text and / or music.
C) "Videopoesie": a poem recited through free combination of images and / or text and / or sounds.
D) “Book-trailer”: audiovisual short term to promote a publication.
It) “photo report” of any kind.
PRESENTATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
Participation in the competition is via the submission of entries.
Here are the signs to the presentation.
A choice of the author: send all the material or by email (opera, entry form and proof of payment) or all by mail (2 copies of the volume, entry form and proof of payment).
- For works published in print: No post. 2 copies of the printed volume.
- For works published in electronic format: sent by e-mail e-book in pdf format with free access.
- For new works on paper: No post. 2 copies printed in A4 format, B / W or color.
- For unpublished works in electronic format: sent by e-mail their work in a single PDF file with free access.
- For works as a digital video sequences: send the sequence – It consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 images, progressively numbered, JPG, maximum 2 One MB – by e-mail (for items above 5 MB, use WeTransfer mode or similar). For reportage from a minimum of 30 to a maximum of 50 images.
- For works such as video: send the video – made in a single file, in Wav-Avi-Mp4-Mov format of the maximum duration of 10 minutes – by e-mail (with WeTransfer mode or similar). The videos submitted will be posted on the Prize YouTube channel. All processing audio-video will be permitted if in compliance with YouTube. By sending, It authorizes the publication of the video on the website and on social www.premiocittadicomo.it reference network.
The participants (Authors and Publishers) They may compete in one or more sections of the Prize, without limits. Any participation requires Separate registration. Publishers compete with volumes of their publication, granting authorization to the participation of the author. At publishers it is recommended to provide suitable clamp the work that will be the winner of the Prize for published and special sections.
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN PRINTED FORM
The works on paper must be sent by post – according to the methods indicated in "Presentation of Processed" – together with the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM downloadable and fillable from the site) and certification (photocopy of the receipt) of the participation fee payment (see "Participation Fee") a: C.P. No. 260 c / o Central Post Office, via Gallio, 6 – 22100 Como or Association Eleutheria, Via Oriani 8 – 22100 Como (per la Svizzera: Fermo Posta 6830 - Chiasso 1).
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN DIGITAL FORM
The processed in digital form may also be sent - according to the modalities indicated at point "Presentation of Processed" - for e-mail together with the registration card (REGISTRATION FORM downloadable and fillable from the site) and certification (Scan to PDF receipt) of the participation fee payment (see "Participation Fee") at:
- For the literary sections published and unpublished: email@example.com
- For the multimedia section (photo slideshows and videos): firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION: For organizational reasons - both for sending in paper form or to send in digital form - the registration form (or equivalent written), the work in competition and the certification of the payment of the participation fee must come together and simultaneously. We will not be admitted to the competition not elaborate sent together with the registration form and payment certification of the participation fee.
The fee - for all participants, Members writers and publishers - is € 20,00 - Euro Twenty / 00 (any participation requires a separate fee).
The writings from prison are exempt.
The fee can be paid:
- by check to the Secretary of the Prize;
- by payment into postal c / c No. 1016359752 payable to Association Eleutheria
- by Bank transfer: BPS – IBAN: IT 72M0569610901000009091X44 – BIC / SWIFT: POSOIT22 Branch: 073 Como- ag.1 payable to Association Eleutheria.
DESTINATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
At the end of the Competition, the papers will not be returned. The published works will be donated to libraries insubrico territory. The new works will be destroyed to protect the Copyright.
DISCLOSURE OF FINALISTS, WINNERS AND FINAL CEREMONY
The entries received by the deadline date of the notice (see "Application Deadline of the Competition") We will be regularly examined. After the first selection will determine a shortlist,. In the pink of selected, the finalists will be chosen and notified by the Secretary of the Prize. Among the finalists will be chosen winners. The rose and lists of selected, subsequently, the list of finalists will be announced by publication on the Prize website. The Award Ceremony will take place in October (presumably Saturday 12 Ottobre) How to, in a place of prestige and will be open to the public free admission. The data relating to the date and time of the ceremony will be available on the website. The winners will be announced at the time of the ceremony and are required to participate in the collection of premiums. Prize money not collected in person or by delegate during the Ceremony, Prize will remain available for the next edition. The cost of travel and stay for the presence at the Award Ceremony will be borne by the individual participants. The Prize has nevertheless entered into agreements with hotels for overnight stays at special prices (Information at the Secretariat or on the award website).
PUBLISHING AGREEMENTS, CONSULTING
The Association reserves the right to enter into representation agreements and editorial consulting with the authors of unpublished works deemed most worthy of publication.
The unpublished authors who wish an accurate assessment of the text, They can request it simultaneously sending their manuscript in good standing with the signing (20 euro). The Premio Città di Como will support you so, for this performance at Studio Pym Via G. Pascoli 32, Milano, that will read and analyze by the date of award shorter texts (up to a maximum of 100 folders to 2000 spaces included) at a cost of € 100, while for longer messages (beyond 100 folders to 2000 spaces included) the cost will rise to € 200. SUCH COSTS, THE AUTHOR WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE AGENCY THAT WILL’ RELATED TO BILL. In addition to assessing, in reading the card Pym Studio will include the processing suggestions to improve the manuscript. The author can then decide whether to commission a real editing work agency.
Participation in the competition must be formalized by the deadline date of Notice. The Secretariat of the Prize, Closure Notice, It remains available for a mandatory period of days 15 for any warnings, omissions, misprints or reports: over that period will not be considered by any request regarding the object of the competition works. A closing of the tender will be published on the Prize website lists the participants in the competition.
Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these rules. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 e della precedente Legge 675/1996 participants agree to the treatment, diffusione ed utilizzazione dei dati personali da parte dell’organizzazione o di terzi per lo svolgimento degli adempimenti inerenti al concorso. The participants declare that beings authors of their works.
Participation in the competition automatically implies the grant by the Author Entity Promoter the right to reproduce the images presented in the competition of catalogs and other publications that have purpose to propagate the event and the places where the image set, senza fini di lucro. Pursuant to Resolution No. 8/1251 of 28/10/1976 the prize will not be subject to withholding tax. Therefore, remains the responsibility of the recipient of the award is obliged to understand the value of the award and the overall sums on that basis achieved in their annual return to the determination of income. Minors need the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the registration form. All sensitive data received from those participating in the Prize will be treated in compliance with Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n. 196 (Code relating to the protection of personal data, also known as "Consolidation Act on privacy") and exclusively for the purposes of that Prize.
THE COMPETITORS, SIGNING THE APPLICATION FORM, AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS NOTICE.
PUBLISHED VOLUME OF POETRY
First prize € 2.000
ISSUED BY VOLUME OF NARRATIVE
First prize € 2.000
Special awards by genre:
Old € Novel 500
Novel Adventure € 500
Novel thriller € 500
Novel for teenagers € 500
fantastic fiction (fantasy, horror, fiction) € 500
Volume edited the theatrical genre € 500
VOLUME OF ESSAYS PUBLISHED
First prize € 2.000
Special awards by genre:
Scientific dissemination € 500
Book of Inquiry € 500
The winner will receive an offer of publication by the 'Publisher Francesco Brioschi from Milan, with permission and after careful editing to improve if necessary the structure of the text. They will also be published in other unpublished considered worthy of attention. The secretariat of the award shall be promptly notified if an unpublished text sent in participation editorial agreements reached during the concorso.Alla date of award winning works, under penalty of exclusion, must be unpublished and not tied to any third party rights.
SINGLE OR UP TO POETRY 5 UNPUBLISHED POEMS
First prize € 1.000
SECTION SINGLE STORY PUBLISHED OR UNKNOWN
Best tale themed Lake, any lake in all its exception € 500
FIRST WORK (Section chosen by the Jury)
WORK ABROAD OR TRANSLATED INTO ITALIAN FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE
OPERA ON THE THEME “TRAVEL” (non-fiction, narrative, reportage)
The Prize and the Jury will:
- grant awards with diplomas and plaques, Special prizes of the jury and award additional prizes in cash or equivalent to the second and third or unpublished novel, in case of impossibility to the publication.
- Assign special prizes, for prose or poetry works, to people in detention. Contact person for the writings from prison: Mr.. Marcello Iantorno
- Prize award stays in the primary hotels of the area listed on the Award site.
- increase the jackpot.
During the ceremony will be assigned:
- an award to the memory of Prof. Augusto Cirla, already eminent clinician Hospital Sant'Anna di Como.
- an award to a person or an entity who have distinguished themselves for the dissemination of culture or for special merits in the humanitarian field.
President Andrea Vitali Writer
Edward Boncinelli Scientist and writer
Francesco Cevasco Already in charge of the Cultural pages of Corriere della Sera
Milo De Angelis Poet and critic
Giovanni Gastel Photographer
Giulio Giorello Philosopher
Dacia Maraini Writer
Armando Massarenti Journalist and writer
Pierluigi Panza Journalist of the Corriere della Sera and university professor
Flavio Santi Writer and professor at the University of Insubria
Laura Scarpelli Editor
Mario Schiani Responsible for cultural pages newspaper La Provincia
JURY BOOKS FOR CHILDREN:
- Baccalario Pierdomenico
- Sgardoli Guido
- David Morosinotto
- Being surrounded by Lucia Emilia
- Laura Cantarelli
- Bavagnoli Gianluca
THE RESOLUTIONS OF Jury are final and unappealable.
READING COMMITTEE (ALWAYS UPDATED)
- Mark Albonico
- Fiorella White
- Mafalda Bianchi
- Anna Falezza
- Boracchi Paola
- Linda Pedraglio
- Luciana Schnyder
- George Albonico
- Lorenzo Morandotti
- Sergio Mestrinaro
- Daniela Baratta
- Greta Albonico
- Marielina Confalonieri
- Raffaella Rizzo
- Katia Trinca
- Federico Viganò
- Mara Vignotto
- Egman Lisa
- Nicoli Guido
- Ghezzi Silvia
- Taiocchi Flora
- Radishes Patrizia
- Mattedi Tiziana
- Mastrofrancesco Achievements
- Martorelli Ilaria
- Charybdis Agnese
TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
The names of the students who
Reference Teacher: Prof. Marina Doria project coordinator “Read really”
NETWORK OF LIBRARIES OF THE PROVINCE OF COMO:
- Fabio Della Valle
- Paul Cadenazzi
- Carlo Romano
- Simona Molteni
- Stefania Molteni
- Maddalena Bellini
- Eva Cariboni
- Silvia D'Arrigoni
- Nicoletta Sterlocchi
- Daniele Bianchi
- Ida Maria Pozzoli
- Alessandra Scansiani
- Lorenza Calcaterra
- Barbara Mascarucci
- Alessandra Rossini
- Francesca Trabella
- Iris Bellini
- Monica Neroni
- Gabriele Nuttini
- Bonfanti Silvia
- Laura Furlanetto
- Celestina Lietti
- Donatella Gaetani
- Marcel Paolini
- Leila Laze
- Maria Emilia Peroschi
- Maria Giovanna Bullock
- Elizabeth Beltrami
- Silvana Selva
- Christiane Colombo
- Cristina Mauri
- Cattaneo Piera
- Sonia Molteni
- Franca Giossi
- Pinuccia Nogara
- Lorenza Calcaterra
- Provider Releases
- Mariagrazia Aiani
- Cinzia Sosio
- Louise Wells
- Massimo Favaron
- Maurizio Favaron
- Maria Bruna Peruvians
- Federica Bormetti
- Consuelo Peccedi
- Sabina angle
- Assunta Giacomelli
- Franca angle
- Light Federica
- Assunta Giacomelli
“A BAND OF READERS” (Cremona)
- Consuelo Cabrini
- Sabrina Pamela Mile
- Maria Anita Pasquale
- Rebecca Rossi
- Marinella Seghizzi
- Annamaria Source
- Nicoletta Found
- Laura Vincenzi
PYM STUDIO IN MILAN (Via G. Pascoli No. 32, Milano 20129) www.studiopym.com: works with all major Italian publishing groups (Mondadori Group, Giunti, Feltrinelli, HarperCollins, GeMS Group, Dea Planeta, St. Paul, Amazon Publishing)
BOOKSELLERS LAND Insubrico
- Ennio Monticelli (Ubik Library)
- Paola Cattaneo (Library Como Via Mentana)
- Debora Aloi (Mondadori Library)
- Silvia De Carli (Nonsololibri)
- Marco Bazzocchi
- Monica Bevels
- Patrizia Gold
- Maria Farnedi
- Anna Lelli Mami
- Elena Naldi
- Graziella Nasolini
- Dina Paganelli
- Alma Perego
- Alessandra Senni
READERS OF THE ROAD (TORINO):
- Aimone Susanna
- Sara Anselmo
- Alessia Barbagallo
- Teresa Barbero
- Bardaro Gabriella
- Bo Maria Cristina
- Borelli Annalisa
- Freilone Elena
- Martinelli Patrizia
- Martino Darica
- Ottino Elizabeth
- Polito Maria Laura
- Ravera Tiziana
- Mulè Chiara
- Segnan Daniela
- Peter Sesia
- Severini Assunta
- Squillace Letizia
- Vitulli Angela
CIVIC LIBRARY “F.MARASPIN” CUSANO MILANINO:
- Rodolfo Valeria
- Cristina Zurloni
- Petronella Caterina
- Manganese Laura
Creator and organizer prize:
Giorgio Albonico - email@example.com
For more information: Organizing Secretary Daniela Baratta
Via Oriani 8 - As
Phone: 031 241.392
Cell phone: +39 334 5482855 – +39 340 9439256 – +39 329 3336183
OFFICE HOURS 9:00-12:00 15:00-17:30
Responsible section photographic: Greta Albonico – firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with Guido Taroni
Communication Manager - Events: Barbara Sardella email@example.com
Promotion and digital content : Lorenzo Morandotti firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designing and realization website: Partners.co.it
- Giancarlo Majorino
- Barbara Minghetti
- Amelia Locatelli
- Joseph Battarino
- Corrado Passera
- Bruno Pizzul