EXTENSION OF THE VII EDITION NOTICE: 20 July 2020
POSSIBLE TO REGISTER, IN ANY SECTION, THROUGH SIMPLE SENDING E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS: INFO@PREMIOCITTADICOMO.IT
We reiterate that we do not send by registered mail in order not to continue to oblige the organizers to queue at the offices. We kindly invite you to comply in order to avoid inconvenience. In the end all the names in the list will be published as usual.
To facilitate the work of the jury and the City of Como Prize Reading Committee is strongly advised to send the papers well in advance of the expiry date of Notice.
The Premio Città di Como is free, autonomous, independent and recognizes equal status to all participants, guaranteeing the total impartiality of judgment. The Premio Città di Como operates nationally and internationally: the papers in the original language is not Italian must be received accompanied by an Italian translation. The Awards aim to encourage, through events, courses and presentations of books and authors, Also finalists or winners, interest in the culture and literature in particular and will do so devoting much attention to events or initiatives that can encourage cultural tourism in all its aspects.
- POETRY (SECTION DEDICATED TO ALDA MERINI): participating in this section of the published works of poetry on any subject, including gender epigram.
- NARRATIVA (SECTION DEDICATED TO GIUSEPPE PONTIGGIA): participating in this section published works in prose on any subject of any kind: novel, collection of stories, fairy tales, works of memoir, biography, books for children and teens, texts for theater,film scripts, aphorisms (There are special prizes for the genre fiction). They required a short synopsis and a brief biographical and bibliographical author.
- SAGGISTICA: participating in this section published works of non-fiction, a scientific or informative nature, any topic, no discussion of limits area. They required a short synopsis and a brief biographical and bibliographical author.
Participating in this section works ever published in hard copy or digital version. They are requests for fiction and non-fiction a short synopsis and a brief biographical and bibliographical author.
- Poetry Works: a collection of poems or epigrams (five to ten poems) anthology or more authors.
- Works of fiction of all kinds: novel, collection of stories, fairy tales, works of memoir, biography, books for children and teens, playwright, aphorisms, film scripts.
- non-fiction works: a scientific or informative nature, discussion of any topic without limits.
Participating in this section multimedia works, which is published unedited:
- "Recount": a literary text (in prose or poetry, published or unpublished, of any author), a landscape or a trip told through images and / or text and / or music.
- "Expressions of the face": faces and emotions (of one or more subjects) expressed through images and / or text and / or music.
- "Videopoesie": a poem published or unpublished played through free combination of images and / or text and / or sounds.
- “Booktrailer”: audiovisual short term to promote a publication published or.
- "Reportage photo": of any kind.
- "The environment and nature".
Narrative Prose in which the author recalls the facts or periods considered important in their life path.
The author becomes aware of himself through the memories and with his analysis becomes the protagonist of the events narrated.
In commemoration there are many personal reflections.
PRESENTATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
Participation in the competition is via the submission of entries.
Here are the signs to the presentation.
- For works published in print: No post. 2 copies of the printed volume.
- For works published in electronic format: send by e-mail, e-book in pdf format.
- For new works on paper: No post. 2 copies printed in A4 format, black or white or color.
- For unpublished works in electronic format: to e-mail their work in a single file in PDF format.
- For works as a digital video sequences: send the sequence – It consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 images, progressively numbered, JPG, maximum 2 One MB – by e-mail (for items above 5 MB, use WeTransfer mode or similar). For reportage from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 50 images.
For works such as video: send the video – made in a single file, in Wav-Avi-Mp4-Mov formats of the maximum duration of 15 minutes – by e-mail (with WeTransfer mode or similar). The videos submitted will be posted on the Prize YouTube channel. All processing audio-video will be permitted if in compliance with YouTube. By sending, It authorizes the publication of the video on the website and on social www.premiocittadicomo.it reference network.
Rules for Participation
The participants (Authors and Publishers) They may compete in one or more sections of the Prize, without limits. Any participation requires Separate registration. The publishing house contributes ensuring the authorization of participation from the author of the text. At publishing houses it is recommended to equip suitable clamp the work that will be the winner of the prize for the sections dedicated to editi. The competition works already awarded in other competitions.
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN PRINTED FORM
The works on paper must be sent by post - as detailed in "Presentation of Processed " - together with the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM downloadable and fillable from the site) and certification (photocopy of the receipt) of the participation fee payment (you see "Participation Fee”) a: C.P. No. 260 c / o Central Post Office, via Gallio, 6 – 22100 Como or Association Eleutheria, Via Oriani 8 – 22100 Como (per la Svizzera: Fermo Posta 6830 - Chiasso 1).
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN DIGITAL FORM
The processed in digital form may also be sent - to the point according to the procedures indicated "Presentation of Processed"- via e-mail together with the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM fillable from the online site) and certification (scan in pdf format of the receipt) of the participation fee payment (you see "Participation Fee”) at:
- For the literary sections published and unpublished: email@example.com
- For the multimedia section (photo slideshows and videos): firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION: For organizational reasons – both for sending in paper form or in digital form for sending – the registration form (or equivalent written), the work in competition and the payment of the certification fee Participation must come together and simultaneously. They will not be admitted to the competition shipped processed without the registration form and without the payment of the fee certification.
The participation fee – for all participants, authors and publishers – It is € 20,00 – € Twenty / 00 (any participation requires a separate fee).
People in detention are exempt from payment of the fee.
The fee can be paid:
- by check or cash (not by mail) at the Secretary of the Prize;
- by payment into postal c / c No. 1016359752 payable to Association Eleutheria;
- by Bank transfer: BPS – IBAN: IT72M0569610901000009091X44 – BIC/SWIFT: POSOIT2105I – BIC/SWIFT SEDE: POSOIT22 – BIC / SWIFT: POSOIT22 Branch: 073 Como- ag.1 payable to Association Eleutheria.
DESTINATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
At the end of the Competition, the papers will not be returned. The published works will be donated to libraries insubrico territory. The new works will be destroyed to protect the Copyright.
Finalists Communication, winners and closing ceremony
The entries received by the deadline date of the notice (see point "Application Deadline of the Competition ") We will be examined: after an initial phase of analysis will determine a selected pink. In the pink of selected,finalists will be chosen that will be notified by the Secretariat of the Prize with special comunicato.Tra finalists winners will ultimately be chosen. The rose and lists of selected, subsequently, the list of finalists will be announced by publication on the Prize website. The Award Ceremony will take place in October in Como, in a prime office and will be open to the public libero.Tutte input information about the date and time of the ceremony will be available on the website. The winners will be announced at the time of the ceremony and are required to participate in the collection of premi.I cash prizes not collected in person during the ceremony will be available to the for the next edition Prize. The cost of travel and stay for the presence at the awards ceremony are the responsibility of the individual participants. The Prize has nevertheless entered into agreements with hotels for overnight stays at special prices (Information at the Secretariat or on the award website).
PUBLISHING AGREEMENTS, CONSULTING
The Association reserves the right to enter into representation agreements and editorial consulting with the authors of unpublished works deemed most worthy of publication. For authors who participate in sections reserved for unpublished texts that request using the form attached to the application form, the work will be compiled a scorecard presented in competition in order to highlight strengths and any writing style limits,content and storyline. Completing the observations suggestions for possible editing and evaluation of the work's potential.
To access this service, the portion of the premium membership,should be added the sum of EUR 60 (sixty). Where the text to evaluate both the top 60.000 words the cost will be € 80 (eighty) the enrollment.
The scorecard will be sent by email to those who have requested it before the date fixed for the awards ceremony. The cards will be drawn up by a committee formed of evaluation by editors and media professionals,already operating in the organization of the prize.
Participation in the competition must be formalized by the deadline date of Notice. It reiterates the call not wait for the last day for sending testi.La the Award Secretariat, Closure Notice, It remains available for a period of days 20 for any warnings, omissions, misprints or reports. ESSENTIAL: over that period will not be considered by any request regarding the object of the competition works. A closing of the tender will be published on the Prize website lists the participants in the competition.
Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these rules as an associate writer for the only current edition. In accordance with Legislative Decree 30 giugno 2003, n. 196 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" and GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) participants agree to the treatment, diffusione ed utilizzazione dei dati personali da parte dell’organizzazione o di terzi per lo svolgimento degli adempimenti inerenti al concorso.
The participants declare that beings authors of their works.
Participation in the competition automatically results from the author granting Entity Promoter the right to reproduce the images presented in the competition of catalogs and other publications that have purpose to propagate the event and the places where the image set, senza fini di lucro. Pursuant to Resolution No. 8/1251 of 28/10/1976 the prize will not be subject to withholding tax. Therefore, remains the responsibility of the recipient of the award is obliged to understand the value of the award and the overall sums on that basis achieved in their annual return to the determination of income. Minors need the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the registration form.
All sensitive data received from those participating in the Prize They will be treated in compliance with Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n. 196 (Code relating to the protection of personal data, also known as "Consolidation Act on privacy”) and used ONLY for the purposes of that Prize. At any time, the participants can exercise the rights provided by request addressed to Eleutheria association which data processor.
THE COMPETITORS, SIGNING THE APPLICATION FORM, AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND ANY AUTHOR RESPONDS AUTHENTICITY 'WORK PRESENTED.
PUBLISHED VOLUME OF POETRY
- FIRST € 2.000
- SECOND € 1 000
- THIRD € 500
ISSUED BY VOLUME OF NARRATIVE
- FIRST € 2.000
- SECOND € 1000
- THIRD € 500
Special awards by genre:
- Historical novel € 250
- Novel adventure or journey € 250
- Yellow novel or thriller € 250
- fantastic fiction (fantasy, horror, fiction) € 250
- Volume edited the theatrical genre € 250
- Aphorisms published € 250
BOOK PUBLISHED FOR CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS
- FIRST € 750
VOLUME OF ESSAYS PUBLISHED
- FIRST € 2.000
- SECOND € 1000
- THIRD € 500
Special awards by genre:
- Scientific publication € 250
- Book of investigation € 250
- Theme travel € 250
The text unpublished prose that will be winner - whether novel or short story collection, for adults or children or teenagers - will be published by the Publisher Francesco Brioschi of Milan with the author's consent and after careful editing in order to improve the structure of the text if necessary. They will also be published in other unpublished considered worthy of attention. The secretariat of the award shall be promptly notified if the author of an unpublished text sent for publishing agreements reached in the period of the contest participation. At the date of award winning works, under penalty of exclusion, must be unpublished and not tied to any third party rights.
For all other unpublished (non-fiction, aphorisms, play, film scripts, fairy tales, works for children or teenagers) one to Jury choice among the various kinds, the prize will be € 500.
- First place € 1.000
SECTION SINGLE STORY PUBLISHED OR UNKNOWN
- First place € 1.000
- Thesis in specific areas: cultural mediation, cultural heritage and tourism € 500
- Best story that has the lake, in any geographical or symbolic meaning as the protagonist € 250
- FIRST € 1.000
- SECOND € 500
- THIRD € 250
FIRST WORK (IDENTIFIED TO THE DISCRETION OF THE JURY AMONG ALL WORKS IN COMPETITION IN THE VARIOUS SECTIONS)
- First place € 1000
- First prize € 500
The jury can recognize, among all the works received in competition, a single text in any section and quality of writing and originality of the content differs from all other. In this work will be given a special award for prestige and value will have great symbolic significance. All other prizes in the various sections will remain unchanged.
Cash prizes will be accompanied by a Diploma with short justification.
The Prize and the Jury will:
- Confer with honors diplomas and plaques, Special prizes of the jury and award additional prizes in cash or equivalent to the finalists of the various sections or unpublished novel, in case the publication in the manner specified in the notice is not possible.
- Assign special prizes to the finalists poems written by prisoners to free participation;
- Assign Stays Award in renowned hotels in the area listed on the Award site »
- Not to award the prize in the absence of significant works in a specific section.
During the ceremony will be assigned:
- A prize to the memory of Prof.. Augusto Cirla, eminent clinician.
An award to a person or an entity who have distinguished themselves for the dissemination of culture or for special merits in the humanitarian field.
President Andrea Vitali
Scientist and writer
Critic and journalist, former Head of the Cultural pages of Corriere della Sera
Milo De Angelis
Poet and critic
Journalist and writer
Journalist of the Corriere della Sera and university professor
Writer, translator and professor at the University of Insubria
Responsible for cultural pages newspaper La Provincia
THE RESOLUTIONS OF Jury are final and unappealable
READING COMMITTEE (ALWAYS UPDATED)
- Mark Albonico
- Fiorella White
- Mafalda Bianchi
- Anna Falezza
- Boracchi Paola
- Linda Pedraglio
- Luciana Schnyder
- George Albonico
- Lorenzo Morandotti
- Sergio Mestrinaro
- Daniela Baratta
- Greta Albonico
- Marielina Confalonieri
- Raffaella Rizzo
- Katia Trinca
- Federico Viganò
- Filoni Simone
- Egman Lisa
- Ghezzi Silvia
- Radishes Patrizia
- Mattedi Tiziana
- Mastrofrancesco Achievements
- Martorelli Ilaria
- Charybdis Agnese
- Arnaboldi Giuseppina
TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
The names of the students who
Reference Teacher: Prof. Marina Doria coordinator of the "Reading for real"
NETWORK OF LIBRARIES OF THE PROVINCE OF COMO:
- Rodolfo di retreat
- Joseph Vaghi
- Francesca Fontana
- Salvina Costanzo
- Gianluca Rondinelli
- Fabio Della Valle
- Paul Cadenazzi
- Carlo Romano
- Simona Molteni
- Stefania Molteni
- Maddalena Bellini
- Eva Cariboni
- Silvia D'Arrigoni
- Nicoletta Sterlocchi
- Daniele Bianchi
- Ida Maria Pozzoli
- Alessandra Scansiani
- Lorenza Calcaterra
- Barbara Mascarucci
- Alessandra Rossini
- Francesca Trabella
- Iris Bellini
- Monica Neroni
- Gabriele Nuttini
- Bonfanti Silvia
- Laura Furlanetto
- Celestina Lietti
- Donatella Gaetani
- Marcel Paolini
- Leila Laze
- Maria Emilia Peroschi
- Maria Giovanna Bullock
- Elizabeth Beltrami
- Silvana Selva
- Christiane Colombo
- Cristina Mauri
- Cattaneo Piera
- Sonia Molteni
- Franca Giossi
- Pinuccia Nogara
- Lorenza Calcaterra
- Provider Releases
- Mariagrazia Aiani
- Fabio Luongo
- Carla Negretti
- For August
- Monica Verga
- Daniela Bolognini
- Cinzia Sosio
- Louise Wells
- Massimo Favaron
- Maurizio Favaron
- Maria Bruna Peruvians
- Federica Bormetti
- Consuelo Peccedi
- Sabina angle
- Assunta Giacomelli
- Franca angle
- Light Federica
- Assunta Giacomelli
"A BAND OF READERS" (Cremona)
- Consuelo Cabrini
- Sabrina Pamela Mile
- Maria Anita Pasquale
- Silvia Ash
BOOKSELLERS LAND Insubrico
- Ennio Monticelli (Ubik Library)
- Paola Cattaneo (Library Como Via Mentana)
- Debora Aloi (Mondadori Library)
- Silvia De Carli (Nonsololibri)
LIBRARY OF LURAGO MARINONE
- Berlusconi Lara
- Concetta Maria Carruba
READERS OF THE ROAD (TORINO):
- Bardaro Gabriella
- Gorgone Angelo
- Severini Assunta
- Bo Maria Cristina
- Carla De Meo
- Mule’ Chiara
- Segnan Daniela
- Martino Darica
- Freilone Elena
- Bottega Mauritius
- Paola Oliveri
- Martinelli Patrizia
- Channel Patrizia
- Peter Sesia
- cabbage Patrizia
- Rutigliano Antonella
- Mantovani Serena
- Teresina Barbero
- Aimone Susanna
- Ravera Tiziana
- Using Antonelli
- running Rosanna
- Morman Edwige
CIVIC LIBRARY "F.MARASPIN" CUSANO MILANINO:
- Rodolfo Valeria
- Cristina Zurloni
- Antonio Ricci
- Donatella Manicardi
- Laura Cazzani
- Lambertini Maria Luisa
CIRCLE OF READING CADORAGO:
- Alessandra Beneggi
- Giulia Bernasconi
- Julia Cattaneo
- Paul Gheza
- Cristina Magnaghi
- Maria Teresa Marcon
- Federica Marcotriggiano
- Anna Monza
Creator and organizer prize:
George Albonico: email@example.com
For more information: Organizing Secretary Greta Albonico – Daniela Baratta firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Oriani 8 – Como
Phone: 031 241.392
Cell phone: +39 334 5482855 – +39 3409439256 – +39 329 3336183
OFFICE HOURS: 9:00-12:00
Responsible section photographic: Greta Albonico – email@example.com
Communication Manager - Events: Promotion and digital content: Lorenzo Morandotti firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person for the writings from prison: Mr.. Marcello Iantorno;
Graphic Designing and realization website: Partners 3.0