- The province - 27/05/2021: Culture flourishes in the secret gardens
- 12/13 June 2021 event Beauties Festival. Guest Andrea Vitali a Villa Marchello Brunate
- 3 July 2021 VII edition award ceremony at VILLA GALLIA.
- 19 September 2021 – Battellata. Guest Piergiorgio Odifreddi A VILLA CARLOTTA with Harps music and visit to the park
- September Sala Bianca, Teatro Sociale di Como: meeting with the author.
- 19 October 2021 Award ceremony VIII EDITION ASTRA OR WHITE ROOM THEATER SOCIAL.
- From October to December 2021 Creative writing and book therapy course Massimo Heel
TITLE: Cultural tourism events
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTION:
The Eleutheria Association was born in Como in 2014 and pursues cultural purposes, in particular it contributes to the diffusion of poetry and literature; contributes to the spread of the other arts: music, painting, sculpture. In achieving these goals, the Association aims to organize literary prizes, of photography and poetry; promote the publication of books and / or publishing products, also related to literary awards organized; organize other initiatives that can spread the love for literature and the arts and culture; support and cooperate with organizations, associations and organizations that have the same purpose as the association. from 2014 the Association conceived and organized the City of Como literary prize, of which it owns the trademark and intellectual property. Nel 2021 the award has reached its Eighth Edition.
Particularly, for the current edition, the Eleutheria Association has devised a lineup of events for the promotion of culture in the Como area.
Two events with writers: the first with Andrea Vitali, writer and doctor. The second event is in a historic Villa in Brunate: a boat trip with a stop at Villa Carlotta. The guest will be Piergiorgio Odifreddi.
In addition, there will be two awards ceremonies for the finalists and winners of the literary competition. The first ceremony will be that of the last VII edition, postponed due to Covid,a Villa Gallia il 3/Luglio . The second ceremony, that of the Eighth Edition, at the Cinema Astra in Como or the White Room of the Social Theater.
With the success it had last year, the award will reorganize the Creative Writing and Book-Therapy Course held by Massimo Tallone. The aim of the course is to provide useful tools for those who are about to write with the intention of completing a literary project.
A HUMANITARIAN ASSOCIATION WILL ALSO BE IDENTIFIED TO WHICH A DONATION WILL BE DEVELOPED.
TECHNICAL MANAGER: Albonico Giorgio, 340.9439256 email@example.com
PROMOTION PLAN: A continuous communication and press office service from the start of the competition to the final award ceremony is one of the secrets of so much attention far beyond the city border. Great attention is given to the web and to the animation of social networks that have contributed so much to spread the Award around the world. The award has its own website https://premiocittadicomo.it/ of a a Facebook page with over 8.000 followers, a constantly updated blog and a new Youtube channel that has reached i 1.000 Members. In addition to the Web, the Association publishes in national and international newspapers including Corriere di Como, La Provincia, Reading, Corriere della Sera, Milan Metro.
PERIOD OF REALIZATION:
- 12 June in Brunate: MEETING WITH ANDREA VITALI
- 3 July in Como: VII EDITION AWARD CEREMONY IN THE WHITE ROOM, SOCIAL THEATER
- 19 September: BOAT TRIP TO VILLA CARLOTTA WITH PIERGIORGIO ODIFREDDI
- 19 Ottobre: AWARDS CEREMONY VIII EDITION AT THE ASTRA CINEMA IN COMO OR AT THE WHITE ROOM OF THE SOCIAL THEATER
- From October to December: CREATIVE WRITING COURSE WITH MASSIMO TALLONE AT THE BLIND UNION IN VIA RASCHI, AS
- POSSIBILITY OF FURTHER CULTURAL MEETINGS ALWAYS IN THE WHITE ROOM OF THE SOCIAL THEATER or TV expansion conference room.
- SATISFACTION SURVEY: During all events, there will be a technician who will resume everything to create direct Streaming both on the Youtube channel and on the site premiocittadicomo.