To facilitate competitors, we decided to create a summary of the most frequently asked questions:
- It’ it is possible to register only by email?
Si, it is possible to send the work only by email together with the relevant participation form and copy of the versamente. Any section.
- You can participate in the Prize with the same book sent in previous years?
- You can participate in several sections?
You can participate in any section you wish with the relevant participation forms and a copy of the payments. It is possible to participate in more sections even with the same work.
- You can participate under the pseudonym?
Si, specifying on the participation form the real name and pseudonym to be used.
- If we are two or more authors, how you can fill in the form?
By writing the data of the authors in a single form or by filling in several forms.
- You can participate with poems in the vernacular?
Si, with translation.
- The FIRST WORK includes only the published works. Specify on the participation form that falls under this section. If you want to participate in both the debut and, for example, in section “Edit Story” , it will be specified on the form, by crossing the two sections and sending two quotas. UNPUBLISHED WORKS DO NOT FALL IN THIS SECTION.
- The poems published on the various social channels (Facebook, Instagram ect.) they are considered published or unpublished works?
If they do not have an ISBN they are considered UNEDITED.