NOTICE OF EXPIRY OF THE FIFTH EDITION: 15 June 2018
The Premio Città di Como is free, autonomous, independent and recognizes equal status to all participants guaranteeing the total impartiality of judgment. The Premio Città di Como operates nationally and internationally;: the papers in the original language is not Italian must be received accompanied by an Italian translation.
- POETRY in homage to ALDA MERINI: participating in this section of the published works of poetry on any subject.
- NARRATIVE in homage to GIUSEPPE PONTIGGIA: participating in this section published works of fiction on any subject of any kind: novel, story, tales, tale, historiography, memoirs, children's books etc.. Welcome a brief synopsis of the work.
- SAGGISTICA: participating in this section published works of non-fiction, a scientific or informative nature, any topic without discussion of field limits. Welcome a brief synopsis of the work.
Participating in this section works ever published in hard copy or digital version.
- Poetry Works: It is a single poem that has a specific prize, is a collection of poems, is an anthology of multiple authors.
- Works of fiction of all kinds: novel, story (single or collection of short stories), tale, historiography, memoirs, children's books etc.. Welcome a brief synopsis of the work.
Participating in this section multimedia works, which is published unedited:
A) "Recount": a literary text (in prose or poetry, published or unpublished, of any author), a landscape or a trip told through images and / or text and / or music.
B)"Facial expressions": faces and emotions (of one or more subjects) that express emotions through images and / or text and / or music.
C) "Videopoesie": a poem recited through free combination of images and / or text and / or sounds.
D) "Book trailer": audiovisual short to publicize a book.
PRESENTATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
Participation in the competition is via the submission of entries.
Here are the signs to the presentation.
- For works published in print: No post. 2 copies of the printed volume.
- For works published in electronic format: sent by e-mail, e-books in pdf format with free access.
- For new works on paper: No post. 2 copies printed in A4 format, B / W or color.
- For unpublished works in electronic format: sent by e-mail their work in a single PDF file with free access.
- For works as a digital video sequences: send the sequence – It consists of a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 images, progressively numbered, JPG, maximum 2 One MB – by e-mail (for items above 5 MB, use WeTransfer mode or similar).
- For works such as video: send the video – made in a single file, in Wav-Avi-Mp4-Mov format of the maximum duration of 10 minutes – by e-mail (with WeTransfer mode or similar). The videos submitted will be posted on the Prize YouTube channel. All processing audio-video will be permitted if in compliance with YouTube. By sending, It authorizes the publication of the video on the website and on social www.premiocittadicomo.it reference network.
The participants (Authors and Publishers) They may compete in one or more sections of the Prize, without limits. Any participation requires Separate registration. The publishing houses are participating with volumes of their publication, granting authorization to the participation of the author. At publishers it is recommended to provide suitable clamp the work that will be the winner of the Prize for published and special sections.
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN PRINTED FORM
The works on paper must be sent by post – according to the methods indicated in "Presentation of Processed " – together with the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM) and certification (photocopy of the receipt) of the participation fee payment (you see "Participation Fee”) a: C.P. No. 260 c / o Central Post Office, via Gallio, 6 – 22100 Como or Association Eleutheria, Via Oriani 8 – 22100 Como (per la Svizzera: Fermo Posta 6830 – Chiasso 1).
ENTER THE DESIGNS IN DIGITAL FORM
The works in digital form may also be sent – according to the procedures indicated in the section "Presentation of Processed” – by e-mail together with the registration form (REGISTRATION FORM) and certification (Scan to PDF receipt) of the participation fee payment (you see "Participation Fee”) at:
- For the literary sections published and unpublished: email@example.com
- For the multimedia section (photo slideshows and videos): firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION: For organizational reasons – both for sending in paper form or in digital form for sending – the registration form (or equivalent written), the work in competition and the payment of the certification fee Participation must come together and simultaneously. We will not be admitted to the competition not elaborate sent together with the registration form and payment certification of the participation fee.
The participation fee – for all participants, authors and publishers – It is € 20,00 – € Twenty / 00 (for each holding,).
The fee can be paid:
- by check or cash at the Secretary of the Prize;
- by payment into postal c / c No. 1016359752 payable to Association Eleutheria
- by Bank transfer: BPS – IBAN: IT72M0569610901000009091X44 – BIC / SWIFT: POSOIT22 Branch: 073 Como- ag.1
made payable to Association Eleutheria.
DESTINATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
At the end of the Competition, the papers will not be returned. The published works will be donated to libraries insubrico territory. The new works will be destroyed to protect the Copyright.
DISCLOSURE OF FINALISTS, WINNERS AND FINAL CEREMONY
All entries received by the deadline date of the notice (see point "Application Deadline of the Competition ") We will be examined: After the first selection you will come to the shortlist of selected. In the pink of selected finalists will be chosen. Among the finalists, Winners will be chosen. The rose and lists of selected, subsequently, the list of finalists will be announced by publication on the Prize website. The Award Ceremony will take place in October in Como, in a place of prestige and will be open to the public free admission. The data relating to the date and time of the ceremony will be available on the website. Winners will be notified by the Secretary of the prize by phone or by e-mail and will be required to attend the ceremony for the proclamation and the collection of awards. Prize money not collected in person during the ceremony, Prize will remain available for the next edition. The cost of travel and stay for the presence at the Award Ceremony will be borne by the individual participants. The Prize has entered into agreements with hotels for overnight stays at special prices (Information at the Secretariat or on the award website).
PUBLISHING AGREEMENTS, CONSULTING
The Association reserves the right to enter into representation agreements and editorial consulting with the authors of unpublished works deemed most worthy of publication.
Participation in the competition must be formalized by the deadline date of Notice. The Secretariat of the Prize, Closure Notice, It remains available for a mandatory period of days 20 for any warnings, omissions, misprints or reports: over that period will not be considered by any request regarding the object of the competition works. A closing of the tender will be published on the Prize website lists the participants in the competition. Appreciated the shipment of processed earlier in time, the deadline Notice in order to facilitate the work of the evaluators.
Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these rules. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 e della precedente Legge 675/1996 participants agree to the treatment, diffusione ed utilizzazione dei dati personali da parte dell’organizzazione o di terzi per lo svolgimento degli adempimenti inerenti al concorso. The participants declare that beings authors of their works. Participation in the competition automatically implies the grant by the Author Entity Promoter the right to reproduce the images presented in the competition of catalogs and other publications that have purpose to propagate the event and the places where the image set, senza fini di lucro. Pursuant to Resolution No. 8/1251 of 28/10/1976 the prize will not be subject to withholding tax. Therefore, remains the responsibility of the recipient of the award is obliged to understand the value of the award and the overall sums on that basis achieved in their annual return to the determination of income. Minors need the signature of a parent or legal guardian on the registration form.
THE COMPETITORS, SIGNING THE APPLICATION FORM, AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS NOTICE.
PUBLISHED VOLUME OF POETRY
First place € 2.000
ISSUED BY VOLUME OF NARRATIVE
First place € 2.000
VOLUME OF ESSAYS PUBLISHED
First place € 2.000
First place € 1.000
NARRATIVE UNEDITED STORY
First place € 1.000
SINGLE PREMIUM First Place € 1.000
FIRST WORK (Section chosen by the Jury)
First place € 2.000
WORK ABROAD OR TRANSLATED IN ITALIAN FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE
First place € 2.000
The brand new Designated Winner – either novel or short story collection, for adults or for kids- It will be published, with the author's consent, publisher Barrow, after careful editing in order to better the structure of the text if necessary. They will also be published in other unpublished considered worthy of attention.
The Prize and the Jury will:
- grant awards with diplomas and plaques and award additional prizes in cash or equivalent to the second and third or single poem or unpublished novel, in case of impossibility to the publication.
- award special prizes to the finalists of poems from prisons written by detainees for the purpose of rehabilitation;
- Prize award stays in the primary hotels of the area listed on the Award site.
During the ceremony will be assigned:
- an award to the memory of Prof.. Augusto Cirla, eminent Clinical Hospital Sant'Anna di Como.
- an award to a person or body to a particularly outstanding for the dissemination of culture or for special merits in the humanitarian field.
President Andrea Vitali Writer
Edward Boncinelli Scientist and writer
Francesco Cevasco Already in charge of the Cultural pages of Corriere della Sera
Milo De Angelis Poet and critic
Giovanni Gastel Photographer
Dacia Maraini Writer
Armando Massarenti Head of the Sun Sunday 24 Ore
Pierluigi Panza BBC journalist and university professor
Flavio Santi Writer and lecturer at the University of Insubria
Laura Scarpelli Editor
Mario Schiani Responsible for cultural pages newspaper La Provincia
THE RESOLUTIONS OF Jury are final and unappealable.
READING COMMITTEE (ALWAYS UPDATED)
- Mark Albonico
- Fiorella White
- Mafalda Bianchi
- Luigi Capello
- Anna fattezza
- Boracchi Paola
- Linda Pedraglio
- Luciana Schnyder
- George Albonico
- Lorenzo Morandotti
- Leonardo Landini
- Guido Marazzo
- Sergio Mestrinaro
- Luisa Avoguadra
- Ines Committee (The alarm Appuntalibro and literary, Cusano Milanino Library)
- Valeria Pananti (The alarm literary, Cusano Milanino Library)
- Francesco Cazzaniga (Appuntalibro, Cusano Milanino Library)
- Valeria Rodolfo (coordinator of the GDL of Cusano Milanino Library)
- Violetta Stemberger (The alarm literary, Cusano Milanino Library)
- Guido Cilia (The Book Club)
- Erica Vanzo (The Book Club)
- katya Scarvaglieri (The Book Club)
- Alessandra Fiandra (The Book Club)
- Veronica Paintings (The Book Club)
- Simona Pastore (The Book Club)
- Ilaria Angelicchio (The Book Club)
- Roberta Failla (The Book Club)
- Emiliano Marzinotto (The Book Club)
- Salverina Scotto di Santolo (The Book Club)
- Elisa Tacconi (The Book Club)
- Giulia Diana (The Book Club)
- Elisa Occhipinti Gelsomino (The Book Club)
- Claudia Fisicaro (The Book Club)
- Alessandro Beolchi (The Book Club)
- Antonio Palieri (The Book Club)
- Debora Centamore (The Book Club)
- Vittorio Viganò (The Book Club)
- Graziella Pistoia (The Book Club)
- Cristina Coin (Library Civica di Monza)
- Annamaria Pratesi (Library Civica di Monza)
- Massimo Bertarelli (Library Civica di Monza)
- Antonio Magni (Library Civica di Monza)
- Brunetti Tiziana (Libriamoci)
- Wet Daniela (Libriamoci)
- Miani Valda (Libriamoci)
- Iaquinta Viviana (Libriamoci)
- Sangiorgi Giordana (Libriamoci)
- Milanesi Fabia (Libriamoci)
- anchors Ilia (Libriamoci)
- Anna Cristoferi (Libriamoci)
- Cicognani Loretta (Libriamoci)
Silvia Borghi (A band of readers)
Donatella Brambilla (A band of readers)
Consuelo Cabrini (A band of readers)
Daniela Cauzzi (A band of readers)
Sabrina Pamela Mile (A band of readers)
Paola Pagliari (A band of readers)
Maria Anita Pasquale (A band of readers)
Annamaria Source (A band of readers)
- Francesca Zambito (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Serena Rossi (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Madge De Luca (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Valentina Lenzarini (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Giulia Carboni (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Alessandra Massagrande (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Roberta Bellitto (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Silvia Cagnazzo (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Giorgio Santangelo (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Alessia Munari (The Brotherhood of the Grape)
- Franca angle (Bormio Library)
- Louise Wells (Bormio Library)
- Cinzia Sosio (Bormio Library)
- Bruna Peruvians (Bormio Library)
- Adelia Martinelli (Bormio Library)
- Sabina angle (Bormio Library)
- Laura Mattia (Bormio Library)
- Light Federica (Bormio Library)
- Massimo Favaron (Bormio Library)
- Maurizio Favaron (Bormio Library)
- Lucia Valcepina (Bormio Library)
- Milli Martinelli (Bormio Library)
- Cesare Sertorelli (Bormio Library)
- Cristina Tuci (of Pistoia Reading Group)
- Cristina Pelagalli (of Pistoia Reading Group)
- Massimiliano Vannucci (of Pistoia Reading Group)
- Margherita Giorgi (of Pistoia Reading Group)
- Andrea Baldinotti (of Pistoia Reading Group)
- Torriani Library (Canzo)
- Luigi Torriani
- Maximum Autieri
- Monica Galanti
- in the Evangelists
- Margherita Conforti
- Alberto Riolo
- Daniela Cattaneo Riolo
- Piera Polti
- Francesca Fazio
- Marilea Pasquale
- Marielina Confalonieri
- Raffaella Rizzo
TIME HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
The names of the students who
Reference Teacher: Prof. Marina Doria project coordinator “Read really”
BOOKSELLERS LAND Insubrico
Ennio Monticelli Library Ubik
Paola Cattaneo Via Mentana Library Como
Aloi Debora Mondadori Bookshop
Silvia De Carli Nonsololibri
Luigi Torriani Torriani Library
Creator and organizer prize:
George Albonico – email@example.com
For more information: Organizing Secretary Daniela Baratta
Via Oriani 8 – Como
Phone: 031 241.392
Cell phone: +39 334 5482855 – +39 3409439256
OFFICE HOURS 9:00-12:00 15:00-17:30
Responsible section photographic: Greta Albonico – firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with Guido Taroni
Communication Manager - Events: Barbara Sardella email@example.com
Responsible for digital content: Lorenzo Morandotti firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designing and realization website: Partners.CO.IT