Saturday 3 July at Villa Gallia, Como. Ceremony VII Ediz. for Winners and Finalists
The Villa Gallia is an imposing neoclassical villa in Como, work of the architect Simone Cantoni.
Photo: Mussi Lorenzo from www.lombardiabeniculturali.it
The VII Edition Ceremony, postponed due to Covid last year, It will take place
Saturday 3 JULY FROM HOURS 16.00 ALL 18.30 (CIRCA) AT VILLA GALLIA, AS.
Via Borgovico, 154 – Como (CO)
If time permits, the ceremony will take place in the garden in front of the villa, with the splendid view of Lake Como. If not, it will be held in an internal room of the villa.
Due to spacing rules, the seats will be RESERVED TO THE WINNERS AND FINALISTS until exhaustion. The accompanying persons will still be able to follow the ceremony.
The entrance is on the Lino Gelpi Promenade:
All the easily accessible car parks are indicated below.
- Via Simone Cantoni (near Villa Olmo) 5 minutes on foot
- Viale Giancarlo Puecher to Villa Gallia: 7 minutes on foot
- Viale Vittorio Veneto at Villa Gallia 9 minutes on foot
- Via Pietro da Breggia 5 minutes on foot
- Viale Massenzio Masia 8 minutes on foot