In the debate on new technologies - perhaps, Alas, now quite cured – the clash between apocalyptic and integrated is extremely lively and interesting. Especially when we are talking about relationships between adolescents and smartphones hard to find the right balance that could put all agree (young, parents, teachers). This handbook unpretentious can help stimulate some useful reflection without leaving a positive attitude and “smiling”.
The author is Professor Marina Doria, Liceo Volta Como, that thought with and for her students.
1) The phone has in the world, but you close your world.
2) When you talk to someone using your mobile phone.
3) If you do not control the messages and notifications for half an hour , the probability that you lose the love of your life is equal to 0, 9999999999 fratto 0, 9999999999 (subtracted 1).
4) The probability that you will not be nominated for the Nobel so is.
5) When do you study, the protagonist is your brain. Forget the extras found on the class chat.
6) Play games is not just how to play. It's different. Did you ever think?
7) Rest is your right.
8) If you feel tired and you're irritable, test to consider how long you are connected.
9) Get in the game: look people in the eye.
10) Open the door and go out: It will be unpredictable what will happen to you.
“How to become alive. A handbook for wild readers” Giuseppe Montesano.
Digital Dementia is one of these jobs where is emphasized cognitive degeneration related to obsessive address the social and the web.
Open a book written by a teacher or by a real writer,It means enter the kingdom of freedom,read aloud with deep reading and slide the words deep,do not accept the simplifications passed off as progress moving away from the media cloud that surrounds us can cause us to be reborn to new experiences and a new ability to understand the reality in which we are immersed that often we live as if we were already dead.
Read to live is always possible,at any age.
Just want it… and start.